Family Car Centre uses Hunter alignment machines for our Porsche and Audi Wheel Alignment Service package. Service technicians place targets on each wheel from which sensors take measurements. A computer, then, compares these measurements to those in our database, which contains specifications and limits set by manufacturers. If current measurements are out of specification, the computer provides a real-time reading in order to adjust it to the correct measurement. Our service includes:
- Inspection of suspension and steering systems, including air pressure and tire condition
- Vehicle is placed on the alignment rack, where sensors are mounted and compensated
- Print initial wheel alignment readings
- Camber, caster, and toe angles are adjusted according to Porsche and Audi specifications
- Print final wheel alignment readings
- Test drive the vehicle
- Depending on test drive the vehicle could be placed back on the alignment rack
Our combination of machine and test drive alignments requires that we keep your vehicle for 1.5 hour for the alignment service.
Porsche and Audi Wheel Alignment Pricing
Alignments are £50.00 for most Audi vehicles.
Alignments are £80.00 for Q7, R8, and Porsche vehicles.