Data – Collectively all information that you submit to Part Worn Tyres Braintree via the website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws.
Cookies – A small text file places on your computer by this website when you visit certain parts and/or when you use certain features of the website.
Data Protection Laws – any applicable law relating to the processing of personal data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK.
GDPR – The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/697
Part Worn Tyres Braintree; we or us – Part Worn tyres Braintree, 01367 337614, whose registered office is at 154 – 156 Rayne Road, CM7 2QS.
UK and EU Cookie Law – The privacy and electronic communications (EC Directive) regulations 2003 as amended by the privacy and electronic communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011.
User or you – Any 3rd party that accesses the website and is not either (I) employed by Part Worn tyres Braintree and acting in the course of their employment or (II) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing serviced to Part Worn Tyres Braintree and accessing the website in connection with the provision of such services.
Website – the website that you are currently using, www.partworntyresbraintree.co.uk and any subdomains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
4. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Part Worn tyres Braintree is the ‘Data Controller’. This means that Part Worn Tyres Braintree determines the purposes for which, in which, your data is processed.
5. We may collect the following data, which includes personal data from you;
6. We collect data in the following ways:
7. Part worn tyres will collect your data in a number of ways, for example:
8. To the extent that you access the website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
9. Any or all of the above data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our website. Specifically, data may be used by us for the following reasons:
10. We may use your data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this you have the right to object in certain circumstances ( see the section headed ‘Your rights’ below)
11. When you register with us and set up an account to receive our services, the legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
12. We may use your data to show you Part Worn tyres Braintree adverts and other content on other websites, If you do not want us to use your data to show you Part Worn tyres Braintree adverts and other content on other websites please turn off the relevant cookies.
13. We may share your data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
14. We will use technical and organizational measures to safeguard your data, for example:
15. We are certified by the GDPR. This family of standards helps us manage your data and keep it secure.
16. Technical and organizational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorized access to your data please let us know immediately by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
17. If you want detailed information from getting Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, viruses, identity theft, and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get safe online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
20. You have the following rights in relation to your data:
21. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your data), please contact us via this email address: email@example.com
22. If you are not satisfied with the way you a complaint you make in relation to your data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO’s contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/
23. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Transfers outside the European Economic Area
24. Data that we collect from you may be stored and processed in and transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA), For example, this could occur if our servers are located in a country outside the EEA. We also share information with our group companies, some of which are located outside the EEA.
25. We will only transfer data outside the EEA where it is compliant with the protection legislation and the means of transfer provides adequate safeguards in relation to your data, eg by way of data transfer agreement, incorporating the current standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission, or by signing up to the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework, in the event that the organization in the receipt of the data is based in the USA.
26. To ensure that your Data receives an adequate level of protection, we have put inlace appropriate safeguards and procedures with the third parties we share your data with. This ensures your data is treated by those third parties in a way that is consistent with the Data Protection Laws.
29. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser for our business or any part of it.
30. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
32. All cookies used by this website are used in accordance with the current UK and EU cookie law.
33. Before the website places cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of the cookies, you are enabling Part Worn Tyres Braintree to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of the cookies; however certain features go the website may not function fully or as intended.
34. This website may place the following cookies:
35. You can find a list of cookies that we use in the cookie schedule.
36. You can choose to enable or disable cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept cookies but this can be changed. For further details please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
37. You can choose to delete cookies at any time; however, you may loose any information that enables you to access the website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
38. It is recommended that you ensure your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
39. For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. you will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
42. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act, or omission by a party in exercising any right remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, to any other, right to remedy.
43. This agreement will be governed and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact part worn tyres Braintree by email at firstname.lastname@example.org